From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 11:14 PM
Subject: [TMIC] OT Carpal Tunnel Syndrome

Hi all,

Hope everyone had a good weekend.

I was wondering if anyone has had surgery for carpal tunnel syndrome
and how successful it was?
I have it in both hands, with severe numbness, weakness, stiffness,
pain.  Are
these symptoms you had?

I'm also concerned that cts is the correct diagnosis because of the TM,
but
I've had EMG's and other tests which showed cts, as well as ulnar nerve
damage.

I know that someone on the list wrote that they had cts, but don't
remember
the details.

Thanks all,
Kevin