I slowly (for the first two years ) went up on neurotin to 3,600 mg a day for about a year and then slowly went down to 1,200 mg a day.  I'm now on 150 mg Lyrica a day.  It is a different form of neurotin.  I like the Lyrica because I only have to take it twice a day and I was taking neurotin 3 times a day.
Todd in CC, TX

Wayne Rabalais <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I have a question about neurotin. I've been on 18mg for over 1 yr.  Now I am cutting back and I think I hurt everywhere. The dr. gives me vague answers so I'm asking all of you. Does the neurotin help with the pain?  The pain changes from sharp pains in my legs and back to   just
pain of hurting. I feel like going back up on the neurotin. With some of you that have experience could you help?

Upgrade Your Email - Click here!