From: "Wayne Rabalais" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: [TMIC]
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 18:00:09 -0600

I know there was a question about swelling but I never saw an answer. Do any of you have swelling of the feet? What has been done for you?  I also wanted to get feedback on something.  I'm about to go to PT and OT. I haven't had therapy for about 11/2 years.  I hope to get some strength in my hands and arms.  What are the chances of me being able to transfer if I am a quad?

Watch free concerts with Pink, Rod Stewart, Oasis and more. Visit MSN Presents today.