Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2006 6:45 PM
Subject: Re: [TMIC] cymbalta question

I just read on Wikipedia.org that Cymbalta may take 2 to 4 weeks to work.  There are also warnings about stopping the drug abruptly.  It said many doctors do not do a good job of warning of the risks of stopping abruptly.  So be careful.

Neuro's are so different.  My neuro gave me samples of Lyrica to take if I decide to switch from Neurontin and he said to make the switch immediately.  No weening or adjusting.  Stop Neurontin, start Lyrica.  Go figure!
Patti  -  Michigan