From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: TM E Mail List <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 9, 2006 9:31:41 AM
Subject: [TMIC] Pain Relief

Has anyone had success with a spinal cord stimulator?  My son was diagnosed 3 years ago and has constant pain, level 9, in his leg.  He has tried numerous medications, currently on Cymbalta.  Nothing has touched his pain.  We are ready to try just about anything at this point.  Any suggestions?  Thank you.