Sharon,

I had almost the exact same reaction to Lyrica. But because I had fallen and
fractured a bone in my knee I had to go back to a wheelchair for 3 months. I
had just started taking Lyrica when I fell.. so I thought the awful numbness
was due to being in a wheelchair for so long and then my right leg would
drag and buckle on me! So I have stopped taking Lyrica but the numbness has
not gone away completely but it has improved. I was sure I was having an MS
attack. I will see my neuro in 3 weeks and we are comparing all tests taken
the night I experienced my attack and how things look today (4 years later).
Is it MS??? Is it TM???

Is this normal:  I went for a spinal tap last week. I was given a gown and
put on an examination table. When it was over I was told I had to stay on
the table and remain on my side for 2 hours. The exam table was extremely
hard and the pillow was pathetic.. It had a paper covering.  During that
time not once did any one come in to check on me to see whether I had fallen
asleep and fallen off the table or that I just might need to use the
restroom.. After two hours I worked my way off the table, got dressed and
walked out!  Is it me or is there something wrong here???

Hang in there Sharon

Trudy in Virginia where it's leaves, leaves, leaves falling all over!!!

  _____