  From: Trudy
  To: 'Sharon Marsden' ; tmic-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2006 8:00 PM
  Subject: RE: [TMIC] UPDATE on tingling pins/needles spreading in leg

  Sharon,

  I had almost the exact same reaction to Lyrica. But because I had fallen and
fractured a bone in my knee I had to go back to a wheelchair for 3 months. I
had just started taking Lyrica when I fell.. so I thought the awful numbness
was due to being in a wheelchair for so long and then my right leg would drag
and buckle on me! So I have stopped taking Lyrica but the numbness has not gone
away completely but it has improved. I was sure I was having an MS attack. I
will see my neuro in 3 weeks and we are comparing all tests taken the night I
experienced my attack and how things look today (4 years later). Is it MS??? Is
it TM???

  Is this normal:  I went for a spinal tap last week. I was given a gown and
put on an examination table. When it was over I was told I had to stay on the
table and remain on my side for 2 hours. The exam table was extremely hard and
the pillow was pathetic.. It had a paper covering.  During that time not once
did any one come in to check on me to see whether I had fallen asleep and
fallen off the table or that I just might need to use the restroom.. After two
hours I worked my way off the table, got dressed and walked out!  Is it me or
is there something wrong here???

  Hang in there Sharon

  Trudy in Virginia where it's leaves, leaves, leaves falling all over!!!