I agree with Carol -- I would definitely call or write and  left them know
what happened. In my experience, hospitals are pretty responsive  to that kind
of feedback.

Barbara H.
_http://barbarah.wordpress.com/_ (http://barbarah.wordpress.com/)

In a message dated 11/15/2006 9:10:58 AM Eastern Standard Time,