Wow, I just came on and read this.  I am so elated that there may be a  light
at the end of this   L O N G   tunnel.

It sure would be nice to be able to not have to deal with all the ethical
issues and just get to the issues of helping people.  Isn't that what  science
was meant to do in the first place?

Biggest hugs to all, Barbara A, in Auburn, CA, where it's 43 degrees and
we're expecting it to be 26 degrees tonight.  Kind of cold for our neck of  the
woods, but the sun is shining, so can't complain  too hard if I can stay warm
inside and not have to go  outside.