Frank,

  Do you really think I am lying?  It's not who I am.

  I have medical proof of where I was and where I am through 2 of my Dr's.  I
see my neuro at the end of the month and can't wait to see what my improvement
has been from his perspective.  I'll let you know what he has to say!

  Jenna

"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Thank You!!

I knew it was BOGUS just reading the e-mail!

I have sold encyclopedias, vitamins (Shaklee), Mary Kay, and Amway over the
years. I started in high school selling tupperware. MLM is a great way to make
money. I have an acquaintance who was single, blind and in a wheelchair when he
was signed up in Amway, he now earns over $500,000 per year selling Soap.

Soap is different that Miracle Vitamins... It works.

Finding fabulous fares is fun.
bargains.