From: Robert Pall [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2007 5:07 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Jenna Stentz; Kathryn Keen; TM List
Subject: RE: [TMIC] medications and supplements

Frank,
        I do not understand your position. It really does not matter
what you think....the bottom line is that Jenna found it to be a miracle
drug. She is what this list is all about! We share with each other the
things that make us feel better. I let the group know that Lyrica has
helped me a lot so maybe it will help them as well. I don't really trust
a lot of the supplements on the market, however Jenna's experience has
induced me to try it as well. It may do nothing....but many times a
person taking a placebo (not knowingly) experiences improvement....maybe
it is just mental, but who cares if it helps.
        I beg the people on this list to talk about anything that has
improved their condition....to me this is the most important feature of
the list. I will defend anyone who shares their experiences with us....I
may not follow their lead, but I will at least consider what they are
saying.
        I don't mean to be long winded, but I think the group should
just say thank you to Jenna and leave it at that. What we do or don't do
is up to us!

Rob in New Jersey