HI Jenna,
I have heard of using glyconutrients and phytonutrients. I have read they
have helped people with illnesses such as fibro, ms and other auto-immune
problems. There is a lot of literature out there on this - scientific and
medical. You can lead a horse to water but you cannot make him drink, as
they say.

Thanks for having the thougthfulness to share with us. I guess I am trusting
and like to see the good side of most things. But, in this instance I have
also heard of all this before and know of others who have been helped so do
believe you; believe the experts. It is good to be open to new things;
especially when they make you better. You are the winner here, so do not
worry what others think.
Natalie Boyles