Hi Guys

I really need to run something by you please. My husband who you may
remember got TM in Dec 2000, and who can walk with a stick, got TM from a
flu jab we are sure. He went to the Doc's on Thursday and the nurse in the
surgery said he should have a jab for pneumonia. He ran that past the Doctor
who said "I don't see why
not"????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????? So he had it done there and then. He then told me he'd
had it done.

How could anyone be so incredibly stupid?

Why would he tell me? And how can I work through this?

I have not lost my health to TM but I have lost a lot of my husband to TM.
My life has been devastated by TM too.

As you can tell I'm very hurt, angry and frightened. You can also get
horrific side effects from this 2nd jab so I am terrified for his health and
wondering how our marriage can carry on if he suffers no adverse side
effects or further disability as he has been so stupid and did not even
discuss it with me 1st. I do know this though I will run as far and as fast
as I can if something else happens to him coz as far as I'm concerned its
self inflicted this time.

I would really welcome your thoughts and comments.........especially if you
can shed any light on wot might of motivated him to have this jab, and then
to tell me?

I have been awake crying since 4am and now I'm at work I keep getting upset
again. Sorry to come to the list with all of this but my other friends do
not quite understand the implications here!

Sally in the UK

Sally Wilkinson

Business Development Manager

Genesis Design