From: "Kenneth Oliver" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [TMIC] RE. Handlying TM
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 22:54:16 -0600

Hi Larry,
Nice to hear from you.  How long have you had TM?  Any time at all seems too long.  This past year my wife fell and hurt her shoulder and had surgery four months after the fall she was having theapy before and after surgery.  It gets a bit of problem some times to be both patient and care giver.  We had a lot coming and going with nursing,  pt, and home help.

I'm glad you have a handle on the pain.  I am thankful that I don't have the constant pain that I had for so many years.  Now with spring here if I get hurting too much I wheel my self out to the yard and do everything from lawn mowing and gardening from power chair.  The sunshine and fresh air helps relieve the pain.

Where do you live in Oklahoma.  We lived in Bristow for four years, and liked it very much except for being in tornado ally.

Some have been talking about pain clinics,  I tried one and all he was concerned about was treating mood swings.  One month it was buspar and the next paxil, I got disgusted and dumped them down the toilet.

Keep looking up there are a lot of sunny days ahead.

Ken in Central Texas

Find what you need at prices you’ll love. Compare products and save at MSN® Shopping.