Hi Barbara,  thanks for the reply, we have some of the same results of tm.  My left hand and right leg are the most affected. My right leg has always been undependable.  The last five years both hips and knees have let me down quite often.

I guess I can't complain too much, I'll be 82 April first.  Just hope I can hang in there for awhile longer.

Ken in rain soaked Central Tx.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], Tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Pain vs No pain
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 09:11:20 EDT

Hi Ken,

My left hand and right calf and ankle (which were the limbs worst affected by TM) have been a little swollen ever since onset -- no idea why.

Barbara H.

In a message dated 3/13/2007 1:01:50 AM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I have question, have you or anyone else on the list, had any trouble with feet and legs swelling?  If so have you found any help for this.

Ken in Central Tx