Hi Candy,

I'm going to need a new recliner because the handle that raises the leg-rest
on my old lounge chair is broken.  Just wondering, how difficult is it
to get in and out of your new chair?
I'd love to get one of the recliners Sharper Image sells, but they are
a little high priced.

Good luck with the new chair!

Kevin

Candis Kalley wrote:
I just purchased a HoMedics AntiGravity Recliner with Message and Heat.  I
was able to get it on Ebay for $215 with shipping.  I had to have a
neighbor put it together which was something BUT worth it.

I have such terrible backaches along with the swelling of my right ankle. I am able to get my feet above the heart level which helps with the
swelling.  The message and heat helps the back ALSO the way the chair is
made it seems to take pressure off my back and tailbone - atleast I don't
have the back pain as in my regular reclining chair.

I have spent a fortune on pillows, massagers, and heating pads this past
year.  So far, it appears that the HoMedics AntiGravity Recliner may be the
answer.

My thoughts and prayers are with everyone.  We are in the same boat and
sometimes I feel as if there aren't oars.   Atleast this website gives a
lifeline.

Candy K.