In a message dated 3/24/2007 10:50:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Jude,

I was telling my father of the contest and he suggested a little southern
engineering to turn his dusty old exercise bike into a electric cord  winder
for
when you use long cords for weed eaters and such. I am not to sure  how well
that could work but leave him enough time and a welder, he'll have  one made
soon.

Hi Larry,

We will have to take a poll to see if your father is  eligable to win the
grand prize because he is not an actual TM'er.  It is a  good idea that he has
come up with, but not many of us are able to even make the  movements in order
to impliment such a technical job.

I will poll:  Pattie
                   Alton
                    Myself and who is the other person?

I'll have to look it up...how embarrasing...my memory  just turned off.  Must
be tired.

Peace,
Jude