I have had that kind of thing in different areas for days at a  time, then it
stops for a while. I don't know what triggers it.

It does seem strange that disability insurance is taxable!

Barbara H.
_http://barbarah.wordpress.com/_ (http://barbarah.wordpress.com/)

In a message dated 3/26/2007 4:54:51 PM Eastern Daylight Time,