  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; tmic-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Monday, March 26, 2007 7:57 PM
  Subject: Re: [TMIC] Health question

  You know,

  I have new symptoms as well and worry about them greatly, but I believe that
so little is known about paraplegism that most Dr.'s and even Neuro's don't
know how to deal with them.

  I have been calling my doctor since last week for an answer and the answer is
always the same, "Doctor has not come to a conclusion yet.  We are waiting for
the lab work to come back."

  I've not heard of this "butterfly" symptom in the four years I have been on
the List, and yet here it is, mentioned twice in one set of emails.  I wonder
if there is anything new going on in the world.

  Is there anyone out there who is already paralyzed who feels like they are
being paralyzed all over again beginning at the toes and traveling all the way
up to the original ending spot?  My original site stopped at T3 and fortunately
did not affect my arms except for some slight tremor, but this time it feels
like my arms are going to be paralyzed too.

  Please email me or the list if you have been through this.

  Bless Us All,
  Jude