Hi,   This does seem the norm for those of us with  TM.   I find that it is
very difficult for me to be in an air  conditioned room.  If any cold air hits
my upper body my legs seem to be in  a bucket of ice.  I live in Fla. and my
house is always kepton the warm  side as I cannot take any cold air blowing on
me.  I like the room to be  cool but if I pass the vent I cant stand the cold
air.  If I touch my skin  it feels normal to the touch but as far as Iam
concerned i am cold.    You are not alone in this.  Our nerves are all screwed
up.
 Stay  well, Rosalie