From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2007 10:10 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Re: Who's got what?

Please Jill and All,

I have tried to convey how much respect I have for Bob and his wife and
the huge amount of knowledge and compassion both convey to everyone on
this list.  He is and always has been one of my favorite people and I
hope that I have told him that many times in private emails.

What I was asking was about the amount of confusion that new people dx
with  TM have when we discuss the two diseases and medications and such
at the same time.  I know that I was confused for a couple of years and
still am at times.  I get email from new people asking me questions all
of the time, especially when they are being discussed on the list at the
same time.

I meant to ask whether or not there was some other way to separate the
information for new persons because it's so much to digest at once.  It
is so confusing anyway, to get dx with TM or MS.

Please understand that I meant nothing bad towards anyone...I love you
all and find that each one of you have given me something that has
helped me to get through the days and nights.  I realize that my
question/comment came out wrong and I don't know how to fix it any more.
I have publically and privatetly apologised many times...

I seem to get into trouble way more than anyone else on the list?  I
don't know why.  It's not because I want to.  Why don't you all take a
vote and decide whether or not you would like to see me leave this list
and I will do so, although I do not want to as I believe I have made
many friends..  I was only asking for the sake of confusion, not to make
anyone sound bad or wrong or anything.

Please make your decisions known to Diane Capen and I will leave it up
to her to let me know what the majority prefers.

Peace (please) and Prayers,
Jude

See what's free at AOL.com
<http://www.aol.com?ncid=AOLAOF00020000000503> .