  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; tmic-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2007 9:22 PM
  Subject: Re: [TMIC] Re: Who's got what?

  Patti,

  My doctors told me that someone with TM will only have a re-occurrence if
they had underlying illness such as, MS, Sarcoidosis or some other autoimmune
disease.  I can't imagine going back through what I went through(total
paralysis from neck down).  It was hard enough to survive the first time.  I
would just give up the second time.

  Naomi
  C-4 quad since July 2, 2005

  See what's free at AOL.com.