Do you eat any rice.......???   I've noticed that when I have a large bowl of
rice for supper, my bowels are firmer the next morning.           Bobberino
  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]     To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Saturday, June 02, 2007 12:18 PM    Subject: [TMIC]
constipation/diarrhea

  Hi,
     When I first got tm,I took 2 laxatives and 3 stool softeners daily.I did
that for a couple of years,then everything worked O.K. on its' own.
     Then I had some bloody stools,had a colonoscopy that showed no problems
and was fine for a few years.
     Now,I've got diarrhea 2-4 times a day  that I can't hold back long enough
to get to a bathroom.
     If I have to go somewhere I eat 5-6 bananas just to be able to leave the
house for a short time.
     I would rather have constipation,cuz I wouldn't have to worry about going
unexpectedly,and could take a laxative if I needed to.
     I think I'll try the metamucil,and hope it works.
     Cheryl in hot/nuggy Easthampton,Mass.