To: "Akua" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2007 3:39 PM
Subject: Re: [TMIC] grocery delivery

OK here's another 2 cents from m

Where is it that you live - city, state, zip? Maybe each of us can do some searching and find something to help you and those in your building.

OK you say some can do and others can't and they have to pay outrages price. You seem to have repore with your neighbors, gather those that have been paying, and those that can do, and once a week you all have your grocery list together; then, put all lists together, have one of the special priced people get and deliver then everyone pays a portion of the delivery fee. OR, as I sure some of those that can do need extra money and would be happy to do it for a reasonable fee. To me that seems like a win/win situation for all concerned.

Also, if you have had neighbors die, hopefully not from starvation, I hope someone in the state or federal organization investigated!

How helped you get in the building you are in?