I really enjoyed the fun, quirky, witty, etc. comments regarding...  I can't
remember what.  Oh yes, it all started with Phran3que's name.  Strangely
enough, seems like I (we) learned more about who we are, capsules of
background, from just that one email.  My goodness, we are an interesting
group!  Not me really, you.  And a fun group!

  Seemed like just for a while, TM was out of the picture, if that's at all
possible.  I am desperately pushing myself to go to physical therapy three
times a week, exercising everyday, feeling guilty if I miss a day, and knowing
damn well that none of that if going to make my left leg feel any less numb.
Nothing relieves the numbness, nothing relieves the lack of balance, the fear
of falling...

  There, I've spoiled it by bringing up you know what.  So sorry, many of you
have it much worse, I know that.  I will go back and read again the
positive/fun messages and laugh again.
  Thanks!