Jude,

It's funny, I was just thinking the exact same thing before I  logged into my
computer.  I was thinking about where I stand in this life  time.  What do I
have to offer to being a meaningful person.  Being a  C4 Quad, I have no
movement on the right side and limited movement on the left  side.  This leaves
me
unable to perform the most meager task.  I was  wondering, what is there left
for me?  I can't do anything, I can't go  anywhere alone, I don't produce
anything.  Does that mean that I have no  place in this world?

I had been working a full-time job, since the age of 15.   I am now 50 years
old.  In those years, I did a lot of different type of  work.  All of it
producing something.  Now all I produce is work for  someone else to do...
caring
for me.  Is this my destiny?

Usually I'm pretty upbeat and take things in stride.  I  rely on my faith in
God, to get me through most days, but today I just feel a  little depressed.
Maybe I need to up my Cymbalta dosage.

I come to this message board, because I know that someone here  will
understand and sympathize with me.  I agree with Jude, when she stays  that our
friends and family can't really relate to what we actually feel.   I just
needed a
shoulder to cry on for today.  Thanks for being there for  me.

Naomi
C-4 quad,  incomplete
since July 2,  2005