Ann, Naomi, Gary,  etc.     My story is pretty much the same too.    Was
"thunderstruck" Sept. 05.   Still havent been 100% diagnosed but I  am pretty
sure
its TM.   Have gone to numerous neurologists - I dont  know why.  They dont
really do anything.   I just figure there  may be something new out there but I
will probably know about it on my  own.
    Also am mostly  in a wheelchair but can drag myself around with a walker.
 Fortunately I am  in no pain but of course alot of discomfort - burning,
cold sensations,  etc.
    Thanks to one  therapist and her urging and a good reality check I have a
power chair and do  drive a van using my leg so I am pretty mobile.
    Of course I do  miss my tennis and golf but what can you do.  Was told
today that I have  worsening osteoporosis of my hips and I should do more
weight
bearing  exercise.  Thats a joke.   If I cant stand how can I bear  weight on
my legs.  (I have been doing extensive therapy for the past  almost 2 years
which got me where I am today but I guess my bones dont recognize  that.)
    Take care all,   Rosalie