my oringinal lesions in 2004 were on the lower part of my spinal colomn....whitch still are there on my recent MRI.....my mid section has been numb and feels like i have a tight band around me..when my neurolist told me about TM starting on my neck area i asked him if i was starting with MS but he told me no at the present time...he said further MRI's will be done to see how it is doing..... ----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin Wolfthal" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2007 11:56 PM
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Lyrica/Neurontin

Hi Robert,

Glad to hear the neurontin is helping you. I still don't know why my diagnosing doctor
wouldn't put me on neurontin when I asked him about it.

You mention that TM may be starting in your neck area. Where was the initial lesion?
I thought that if new lesions form, the diagnosis changes.  Anyone?

Kevin

robert diehl wrote:
i was put on lycaria by my pcp but my neurolgist took me off of it becuse he said it not right for me. he put me on neurontin.. take 300mg..one in the morning and one at bed time...had not had any side effects frm it at all ...for me now i feel pain free....just was in the hospital for five days then taken to a rehab hosp..was therefor almost trhee weeks til they got me walking again...in the hosp they did a MRI from the top of my head to my butt..showed sigs of TM starting in my neck area..put me on steroids for four days...will have anther MRI done shortly
 BOB FROM PA....NOW LIVING IN LAS VEGAS WITH MY DAUGHTER