The more I read "our" emails, the more amazed I am at the challenges some of us
put up with and still manage to retain our sanity.  To be hit with this at 33,
well, it's too young...  But children get it too...  That you feel strong
enough to consider going on with your studies is a good sign, and who else can
be of more help to the disabled as you intend to be, but you, who's been in
that yukky boat.  Anyway, good luck Stacy, I still think that "you" are the
brave one.

  As for me, my TM problem was diagnozed in 2004, but symptoms were there long
before but not recognized.  I struggle with it.  I get discouraged at times and
send these "depressed" emails.  You should see me pause before pressing that
"send" prompt.  And after sending it, I hate myself, calling myself a cry-baby
and hating to check the responses in shame.  But you know, that's what we're
all about, isn't it?  Helping each other, no matter what.  And then I'm so
touched by the responses.  You are all so kind.

  Stacy, I wish I were closer to you so I could visit you and help you.  They
do say that it's the thought that counts, but in this case, it hardly seems
enough.
  In friendship.