  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ;
tmic-list@eskimo.com<mailto:tmic-list@eskimo.com>
  Sent: Saturday, September 15, 2007 5:28 AM
  Subject: Re: [TMIC] Hi Stacy

  In a message dated 9/14/2007 4:19:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL
PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

  Stacy and Regina,

  Whatever you both do, please stay with us and give us a good  try.  I'm
relatively certain that we will help you and I'm sure that in turn, we will
learn something from the experience you have gone through.

  Best of everything to you both,
  Jude

  "Our present troubles are quite small and won't last very long. Yet they
produce for us an immeasurably great Glory that will last forever"

  2 Corinthians 4:17
  NLT

  See what's new at AOL.com<http://www.aol.com/?NCID=AOLCMP00300000001170> and
Make AOL Your