Hello to everyone...I've missed you all.  My urostomy surgery was much
more than I had planned on it being.  I also got a stah infection (my first
ever) very soon afterwards and he had to open up my womb.  A womb vac (which is
used alot anymore) was connected to the tubing, etc. and other medical stuff.
They say the vacs cut your healing time in half.  My womb now is like 1/2 inch
deep, so he might just stitch me up next week and no more wound vac.  This is
my lst day out of bed.  My daughter and son-in-law are here.  So, thought while
they are showering I'd drop you all a line.  Hope folks are doing ok.  later -
Natalie M.

 Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.