Bernie
The first thing I thought of when I read your post was my neuro asking me if I
wanted to try botox injections. Have you looked into this to reduce the spasms?
Patti - Michigan

---- Bernard Pelow <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

*This is scary for me. For the last few months my right leg has been
contracting to where I can hardly get the knee past 90 degrees anymore,
no matter how much I massage and stretch my leg.  And when I have spasms
now, the leg tries to straighten out, and it causes a lot more pain than
usual. Is this a normal procedure for someone in this condition? I
really do NOT want another surgery, especially to lose my leg.
Peace,
Bernie in Texas*