To everyone:
  While I was in the hospital I got this terrible red rash & it is still going
on.  I have an appt. w/ my dermatologist the first week of Oct.  I itch all the
time everywhere and when I scatch whelps like come up.  Also, even my watch
touching me, if it hits the bed too hard or something, it causes a red spot.  I
washed my face this morning and my husband said you have a red face with whelps
on it.  Strange....I don't know what is going on.  I am in misery itching...Any
similar stories???  Natalie M.

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.