  From: natalie mizenko<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  To: Transverse Myellitis<mailto:tmic-list@eskimo.com>
  Sent: Saturday, September 22, 2007 2:41 PM
  Subject: [TMIC] Itching

        To everyone:
        While I was in the hospital I got this terrible red rash & it is still
going on.  I have an appt. w/ my dermatologist the first week of Oct.  I itch
all the time everywhere and when I scatch whelps like come up.  Also, even my
watch touching me, if it hits the bed too hard or something, it causes a red
spot.  I washed my face this morning and my husband said you have a red face
with whelps on it.  Strange....I don't know what is going on.  I am in misery
itching...Any similar stories???  Natalie M.

  Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48254/*http://answers.yahoo.com/dir/_ylc=X3oDMTI5MGx2aThyBF9TAzIxMTU1MDAzNTIEX3MDMzk2NTQ1MTAzBHNlYwNCQUJwaWxsYXJfTklfMzYwBHNsawNQcm9kdWN0X3F1ZXN0aW9uX3BhZ2U-?link=list&sid=396545469>from
 someone who knows.
  Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.