Hi everybody --- Is Cody the most famous person with TM?  That guy who was on
Montel is also well-known, we should also be telling Oprah about him.  (She
really likes people who have written books.)  A famous person with any disease
always helps raise the profile and raise more research dollars.  I have
sarcoidosis, and hardly anybody heard about it until 60 Minutes did a spot on
model & former MTV VJ Karen Duffy and her struggle with it, and the book she
wrote.  Then Bernie Mac came out & said he had it too.  A spot on 60 Minutes
would be great for TM too!