Kevin,
  I couldn't take Cymbalta either due to headaches.  I got a severe headach
that lasted for 3 days honestly.  Drs. since have wanted to give it another try
but I say no thanks.
  I do hope this new neurologist helps you.  Some are so narrow minded.  We
finally got a new one here in our city.  I still get my meds., even my patches
from him.  Can't find a decent pain dr. and after 15 yrs. or more of having one
I'm not for sure I find one.  My lst one was the pain ever - his wife wanted to
live in Florida.  So he up and moved there.  Nat M.

Building a website is a piece of cake.