I've just come to the conclusion that I will never be able to  drink again in
life.  All of the medicines I take, does not allow any  drinking, including
the Cymbalta.  I have been taking Cymbalta for three  years.  I could not
survived mentally without it.  I haven't had any  adverse side effects.  I also
have a Baclofen pump, take Percocet or  Vicodin, Lyrica and have a Fentanyl
patch.  At times, I also take up to 5g  of morphine.  All of this is to control
the
neuropathy in my legs, feet,  arms and hands.  And I am still in pain!!!
Sometimes I just want to  take two or three good shots of cognac, so I will
feel
no pain at all, LOL!

Naomi

C4-incomplete, quadriplegic since July 2005
due to Transverse  Myelitis

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.