Hi Tim,

Now that I know about your birthday -- which I didn't before  -- I'll add you
to the list. :-)

To all -- I only know if people tell me when their birthdays  are, which is
why I put the little addendum every month about letting me know if  there are
any additions or corrections. If any of you are new the last few years  and
don't know if you're birthday is on the master list and want to be  remembered,
let me know -- you don't have to wait til the month of your birthday  to send
it in.

Tim, I so agree with what you said about a Father who loves us  and grieves
with us and goes with us every step of the way. Your last few  sentences
reminded me of one passage I lean heavily on from I Corinthians  12:

8 For this thing I besought the  Lord thrice, that it might depart from me.

9 And he said  unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is
made perfect in  weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my
infirmities, that the  power of Christ may rest upon me.
10 Therefore I  take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities,
in persecutions, in  distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am
I strong.
I can't honestly say I "take pleasure" in my infirmities yet,  but I do know
His grace is sufficient, and I take pleasure in that.

Barbara H.
_http://barbarah.wordpress.com/_ (http://barbarah.wordpress.com/)

In a message dated 10/2/2007 9:38:42 AM Eastern Daylight Time,