Hi Everyone,
I just spoke with Jude and she asked me to tell you that she is thinking of and
praying for you.  She is still in the nursing home where they are treating a
nasty bed sore.  Jude said she has been working with hand weights and a
therapist will be visiting her to help determine what can be done to excercise
her legs.

She said she is getting good care by a loving staff and believes she is in the
best nursing home in our area, however, she wants to be back home.  We are
having a sunny day and I thought I would go visit her, but she didn't think
today would be a good day.  So, I'll try again!

I told her about Cody and read Judy's last email.  Jude will be praying for him
as well as for the rest of us.

Patti - Michigan