Thank you so much Gunny for everything you have done for Jude.  You are a very
special person.

Linda (ID)
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  To: Tmic-list@eskimo.com<mailto:Tmic-list@eskimo.com>
  Sent: Friday, March 07, 2008 1:22 PM
  Subject: [TMIC] Jude

     I talked to the Administrator at Judes Nursing Home, Heartland Healthcare
Center, a Ms. Kimberley Lemaster. She stated to me that Jude is encouraged to
try  and turn herslf, which I agree with being in a Nursing Home myself at
onset, but that wasn't the issue. The issue I brought up was, the night
attendant being disrespectful and negligent via the Patients Bill of Rights.
Ms. Lemaster suggested to me that she will place a tablet in Jude's room, and
it will be signed by any attendant who is assigned to Jude, dates and times of
attentive care. Ms. Lemaster also stated she will make a surprise visit on
Sunday to check the status of same. Then she will call to keep me apprised of
what is happening. I in turn will let all interested parties know that status
of our conversation. Till then remeMber, your power lies in your refusal to be
powerless.

  GUNNY

  It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms and advice on AOL Money &
Finance.<http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolprf00030000000001>