When you can, let her know we are thinking about her and  praying for her.

Barbara H.
_http://barbarah.wordpress.com/_ (http://barbarah.wordpress.com/)

In a message dated 1/3/2008 12:55:54 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Hi  Everyone,
I just spoke with Jude and she asked me to tell you that she is  thinking of
and praying for you.  She is still in the nursing home where  they are
treating a nasty bed sore.  Jude said she has been working with  hand weights
and a
therapist will be visiting her to help determine what can  be done to excercise
her legs.

She said she is getting good care  by a loving staff and believes she is in
the best nursing home in our area,  however, she wants to be back home.  We are
having a sunny day and I  thought I would go visit her, but she didn't think
today would be a good  day.  So, I'll try again!

I told her about Cody and read Judy's  last email.  Jude will be praying for
him as well as for the rest of  us.

Patti - Michigan