Rick,

You are coming through loud and clear here in Calgary.

Heatherin Calgary

To: "Grace M." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Friday, January 04, 2008 11:59 AM
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Angry here.

Am I Reaching the tmic web site, I am having computer difficulties. mPlease answer. Thanks Rick

--
GOD BLESS US ALL>

From: "Grace M." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

*Hi Guys,*
**
*You know, there are several of us who need to write in caps, due to severe vision problems. Though I don't use caps, I do use large font. I have to, in order to see what I am writing. Recently, one of the long term members
of the TMIC, who is also a personal friend of mine, received an extremely
obnoxious email regarding this. (Complete with *language*.) You know, this little group is for the most part---wonderful. It was the very first site that I discovered at the time of my NMO diagnosis, and I have been made to feel at home here. It's like having a virtual *family*. This unnecessary
haranguing, of a long standing member, has left a very bad taste in my
mouth. Think of it this way: In the big scheme of things, say, ten years from now, is it really going to *matter* if someone had to use caps in order
to communicate?   I know that I, for one, will certainly not be thinking
about something as trivial as that whenever I prepare to meet my Maker.
Let's put it to rest, okaye?*
**
*Grace         *