I WISH I COULD GO BUT I AM GOING TO SEE DR. KERR 2 MONTHS LATER THEN TO MY
SONS IN WV. I WOULD LOVE TO MEET SO MANY OF YOU. HAVE A GREAT TIME LIKE JENNA
SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      PAM

In a message dated 1/13/2008 9:22:14 A.M. Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I am so happy for those of you that live closes enough to go to this. I'm
sure you will learn so much!  Have fun and let us know how it  goes.

Jenna

-----  Original Message ----
From: Deborah Nord Capen  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sunday,  January 13, 2008 12:06:35 AM
Subject: [TMIC] TMA So. California  Symposium

The arrangements have been  finalized, the contracts have been signed.  We
are going to have a  one-day symposium in Southern California!  Chitra
Krishnan,
Dr. Kerr, Dr.  Kaplin, Dr. Pidcock, and Dr. Levy will all be at the Paradise
Pier hotel, next  door to the Disneyland Hotel in Anaheim, California on
Saturday,  February 23 for one day only!

We have reserved a block of rooms  for those of you who want to travel in and
spend the night to see our  wonderful doctors and hear them speak.  The rooms
are available on Friday  and Saturday nights for $165.00 a night plus  taxes.
 The registration fee for the Saturday conference is only  $50.00, which will
cover the cost of the continental  breakfast, the lunch and the meeting room.
 We had to do a lot of  negotiating to get this super price.

The details will be up on the  website at _www.myelitis.org_
(http://www.myelitis.org/)  by Wednesday, but if you can't  wait, please email
me and I can
give you the details sooner.

Please, if you live near Southern  California, seriously consider coming and
meeting our doctors who have been  working so hard for all of us to make our
lives so much easier for all of  us.

Take care,
Debbie Capen
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])
 (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. _Try  it
now._
(http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51733/*http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ)