I would love to come, but financially don't think I can swing
it..living on small social security income.  Would love to meet these
lovely people that I know only thru email.....Cookie in Arizona

From: Cindy McLeroy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2008 3:14 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [TMIC] TMA So. California Symposium

Rick, Pam, the So. California Symposium is being held in Anaheim, CA.
Not Seattle.  There will be a Symposium in Seattle, but it will be
this summer.

This might give you more time to save $$ or your plans may allow you
to go to Seattle.  The Anaheim meeting is in February, the Seattle is
in July, I think.