From: Cindy McLeroy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2008 4:14 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [TMIC] TMA So. California Symposium

Rick, Pam, the So. California Symposium is being held in Anaheim, CA.  Not
Seattle.  There will be a Symposium in Seattle, but it will be this summer.
This might give you more time to save $$ or your plans may allow you to go to
Seattle.  The Anaheim meeting is in February, the Seattle is in July, I think.