Welcome aboard Gerry! As the saying goes around here, "Glad you found us but
sorry you had too". You'll find this is a wonderful family and a wealth of info
and support. It sounds like your an old time TM'r with nearly 40 years as a
survior! Thats great! We will keep you and your new trials in our prayers.

Larry in Oklahoma who is fighting the flu!