  From: Alton Ryder
  To: Westgold
  Cc: TMIC
  Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2008 5:37 AM
  Subject: Re: [TMIC] gel cushion

  I'm not that heavy, but after a decade in a wheelchair, I have insufficient
muscles to pad the ischial protuberances - to sit on a firm chair is
intolerable after just a few minutes.   Yet, I sit all day, every day.

  The key is a cushion.  Included below is a note I wrote last February.

  Alton, a geezer of 73 who has lost muscle mass with age