From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Saturday, March 22, 2008 12:44:41 PM
Subject: [TMIC] DRY, FLAKY, ITCHY, SCALY TM SKIN ANSWER...

I have hit on something I have to share with all of you.
After my shower yesterday I rubbed my feet and legs with Johnson's
Baby Oil...and then with a new product they've come out with....
Johnson's bedtime touch massage gel.
Wow..!  What a difference in my skin this morning....!
I'll be hitting the baby aisle more often when shopping.
   Love,  Lynn

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.