  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  To: tmic-list@eskimo.com<mailto:tmic-list@eskimo.com>
  Sent: Saturday, March 22, 2008 10:44 AM
  Subject: [TMIC] DRY, FLAKY, ITCHY, SCALY TM SKIN ANSWER...

  I have hit on something I have to share with all of you.
  After my shower yesterday I rubbed my feet and legs with Johnson's
  Baby Oil...and then with a new product they've come out with....
  Johnson's bedtime touch massage gel.
  Wow..!  What a difference in my skin this morning....!
  I'll be hitting the baby aisle more often when shopping.
     Love,  Lynn

  Create a Home Theater Like the Pros. Watch the video on AOL
Home<http://home.aol.com/diy/home-improvement-eric-stromer?video=15?ncid=aolhom00030000000001>.