From: L T CHERPESKI
Date: 3/22/2008 10:50:03 PM
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com;  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [TMIC] DRY, FLAKY, ITCHY, SCALY TM SKIN ANSWER...

Oh boy a big Thank You to you Lynn.  I use baby powder on my feet and legs
when I get out of the shower and it helps for a while.  I've never thought
of baby oil, but I can see where it could make a difference too.  Sometimes
I rub lotion on my legs and it also helps with the burning/cold, for a while
at least.

Hugs, Linda
Hey Lynn - we have 60!!! degrees and sunny here in Eagle, ID right now.  I
suppose it could snow next week so I should just keep my mouth shut huh.